The concept of homeopathy was first introduced in the year 1810 by the celebrated German physician named Dr. Samuel Hahnemann. Since then, licensed physicians around the globe have been prescribing homeopathic medicines to treat a large number of ailments. Homeopathy is a medical practice based solely on the idea that the human body has the capability of healing itself. Today, homeopathic medicines are prescribed by the best homeopathic doctor in Delhi and around the world.
As per the medical concept of homeopathy, a physician practicing homeopathy looks at the symptoms of illness as the body’s natural responses and helps the human defense mechanism to regain and restore the condition.
The American Institute of Homeopathy (AIH) has been a major voice of homeopathy as a medical profession since 1844 and is instrumental in conducting constant research as well as publishing new journals in this particular stream of modern medical science.
The Membership of The American Institute of Homeopathy (AIH) comprises:
- Physicians (medical, osteopathic, naturopathic)
- Nurse practitioners
- Physician assistants
- Pharmacologists, and
Like other physicians, surgeons, and allied healthcare professionals, a general physician in Delhi and other parts of the country is also bound by the law to adhere to the similar medical practice standards that are mandatory for other licensed mainstream medical professionals. However, homeopathic therapeutic decisions are strictly taken according to the popular principles of homeopathy.
Standards of practice in homeopathy
- Conducting the entire physical examination of the patient along with his or her thorough medical history.
- Adopting proper laboratory practices and diagnostic studies.
- Doing proper interpretation of diagnostic studies with a complete review of medical records.
- Assessing any urgency according to the prevailing medical condition and referring the patients to a suitable doctor timely.
- Starting the treatment of the patient in line with the diagnosed symptoms according to the licensure of the practitioner.
- Monitoring the condition as well as the progress of the patient and modifying the treatment plan if needed.
- Maintaining all records of the patient
- Practicing as per the professional code of ethics and confidentiality.
Categories of treatment in Homeopathic Medicine
In homeopathy, there are mainly two categories of treatments. The first one is acute and the second one is chronic. In the acute category fall the ailments that have a recent onset including cough, cold, and fever. In other words, the illnesses of which the gravity can increase if not treated timely come under the acute category (for example, pneumonia).
Under the effect of such an illness, sooner or later the body shows the signs of improvements, but as per the principles of homeopathy which even the best doctor of homeopathy in Delhi strictly follows, the administered homeopathic medicines gently stimulate the human body for a speedy recovery effectively and efficiently.
Chronic or constitutional treatment is the second main category of treatment in the homeopathic medicine concept. A chronic ailment is considered to be a long-standing health problem that often remains with the patients in their entire life. Some of the most common examples of chronic diseases for which people visit the best homeopathic doctor in Delhi include the following:
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Chronic hepatitis
- Chronic kidney disease
- Atrial fibrillation
- Ulcerative colitis
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Coeliac disease
- Hashimoto’s thyroiditis
- Autism or Asperger’s Syndrome
- Cerebral palsy (all types)
- Chronic graft-versus-host disease.
When treated by the best general physician in Delhi, the overall duration of the treatment of chronic disease is affected by a large number of factors. The factors include:
- Nature of the ailment detected
- Individual medical history of the patient
- Family medical history of the patient
- Nature of treatments taken previously
- Patient’s overall lifestyle, and
- Patient’s inherent constitutional strength.
The primary aim of the best homeopathic doctor in Delhi or anywhere else is to help the patient to ensure a faster recovery with a customized homeopathic treatment.
Safety concerns associated with Homeopathic Medicines
Homeopathic medicines prescribed by the best homeopathic doctor in Delhi and other parts of the world are well-known for their extremely outstanding safety profile. However, absolute safety is still debatable. The homeopathic pharmaceutical industry around the globe is very strictly bound to practice rigorous medicine formulation standards along with very minute monitoring of adverse effects.
Various researches that have been conducted so far indicate that the adverse effects of homeopathic medicines are very rare. It is due to the safety profile of these medicines that even the parents of an infant prefer to administer homeopathic medicine to their kid to any other mainstream medicines.
Medical conditions in which homeopathic medicines work best
Although homeopathic medicines are prescribed by the best homeopathic doctor in Delhi and other parts of the world to treat a large number of illnesses, many physicians strongly believe that these medicines work best in the following medical conditions:
- Chronic asthma
- Throat and ear infections
- Cough and cold
- Hay fever
- Different types of personality disorders
- Mental health problems including depression, stress, and anxiety
- Different types of allergies
- Dermatitis (an allergic skin condition), and
- Arthritis, etc.
There are a large number of pieces of evidence indicating that homeopathic medicines prescribed by any qualified general physician in Delhi prove to be extremely beneficial in all the above mentioned medical conditions. Constant researches are being carried out on how the effect of homeopathic medicines can be increased on a large number of virus-induced diseases also.
The list of diseases or medical conditions in which homeopathic medicines work best is only indicative. Those suffering from any disease need to consult the best homeopathic doctor in Delhi or anywhere else. Homeopathy has its own principles and methodologies of treatments which can drastically differ from other mainstream medical practices. There might be certain restrictions related to your eating habits and overall lifestyle.
There is nothing questionable that these medicines work at their pace but they are not known for any adverse effects at all. The brighter side of homeopathic medicines is that they are cheaper than all other mainstream medicines. What the patients need is a little bit of patience to get the best possible results.